Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Future AP Biology Students

Dear Future AP Biology students,
Congratulations on taking AP Bio. This is a challenging and rewarding class that will teach you a ton of new things. The biggest piece of advice I can offer you is don't procrastinate anything, I'm sure you read this on nearly every other blog but it's really the most important thing to consider when taking a challenging class. I procrastinated a lot of things in this class and this made it very difficult to do well. The longer you wait the worse it is. My second piece of advice is always do the reading and extra credit reading guides. I didn't always do these and i regretted it on every test i didn't do them for. The reading assignments might not seem relevant when Mr. Landry assigns them but they really are important. I also found it helpful to go through previous years tests that Mr. Landry will put on the Google Drive. This is probably the best way to study & reinforce what you have learned in class. I hope this advice is helpful to you next year. Good luck with AP Bio!

No comments:

Post a Comment