Wednesday, June 4, 2014

                                                           What I Learned in AP Bio
I learned so much in AP Bio this year. Biology is a broad field and their is always something to be learned. I know that i learned something new every day of class. Biology is a great class because you can connect it to basically all other sciences. Taking AP bio helped me a lot in chemistry because many of the concepts were related.  Other than the obvious ideas and concepts associated with biology I learned a lot about  time management, hard work, and good study habits. I learned the importance of studying and I also learned better study techniques. Also I learned the importance of reading assignments (They don't seem that important until it's too late). Everything I learned in this class will benefit me when i go to college, I am glad i learned new study and work habits before i leave high school. Overall, AP Bio was a great class and you will learn a ton of new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment